Talks and Posters¶
- Poster at ECCB 2016, The Hague, Netherlands.
- Invited talk by Johannes Köster at the Broad Institute, Boston 2015.
- Introduction to Snakemake. Tutorial Slides presented by Johannes Köster at the GCB 2015, Dortmund, Germany.
- Invited talk by Johannes Köster at the DTL Focus Meeting: “NGS Production Pipelines”, Dutch Techcentre for Life Sciences, Utrecht 2014.
- Taming Snakemake by Jeremy Leipzig, Bioinformatics software developer at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, 2014.
- “Snakemake makes ... snakes?” - An Introduction by Marcel Martin from SciLifeLab, Stockholm 2015
- “Workflow Management with Snakemake” by Johannes Köster, 2015. Held at the Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
These resources are not part of the official documentation.
- Snakemake workflow used for the Kallisto paper
- An alternative tutorial for Snakemake
- An Emacs mode for Snakemake
- Flexible bioinformatics pipelines with Snakemake
- Sandwiches with Snakemake
- A visualization of the past years of Snakemake development
- Japanese version of the Snakemake tutorial
- Basic and advanced french Snakemake tutorial.
- Mini tutorial on Snakemake and Bioconda